2012 GAME DAY INFO
NSW Swifts Game Day Fast Facts:
- Doors Open: For Sunday games commencing at 2.20pm, doors will be open from 12.00pm. For the Round 6 game on Sunday May 6 (commencing at 12.10pm) doors will be open from 11.00am. For the Round 13 game on Sunday June 24, (commencing 12.10pm) doors will be open from 10.10am. For the Round 3 game on Monday April 16 (commencing 7.40pm), doors will be open from 5.30pm.
- Cameras: Flash photography is not allowed in the venue when the game is in play.
- Video: The recording of matches is not permitted under any circumstance. Media should contact Victoria Bain, Media & PR Coordinator on 0449 903 405 should they have any requests for footage.
- Tickets: Individual tickets are available for purchase at the door, tickets pre-purchased via swiftstickets.com.au that you have opted not to receive by mail will be available for collection at the box office.
Getting to the game
Pre-Game Events, Entertainment & Competitions
Food & Beverage
How to follow the game
Getting to the game:
For more information on directions, parking and public transport to Sydney Olympic Park, read the Transport Guide to Sydney Olympic Park. Please read our Important Notices regarding car parking and planning your travel to the game.
To plan your trip please check CityRail, Sydney Buses and Sydney Olympic Park Road Closure notices for the latest information which may affect your travel to and/or from the game.
For information on accessing Newcastle Entertainment Centre click here. For Newcastle Bus and Ferries information click here.
Pre-Game Events, Entertainment & Competitions:
There is always plenty to keep you entertained before the first centre pass at a NSW Swifts home game!
The NSW Swifts drummers keep the music pumping outside where fans can get their faces painted, purchase Swifts merchandise and get their photo taken with Sporty Swift at each game. Watch the next superstars in action as the Netball NSW Academies from Metro and Regional areas go head to head on the big stage in a warm-up match before the Swifts games.
Throughout the season we will feature a range of entertainment and activities before Swifts games so make sure you get to the game early to take advantage of all the fun.
Food & Beverage:
Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre: There are four kiosks located within the arena where you can purchase a range of food and beverages including tea, coffee, soft drink, wine, beer, hot food and snacks...
Allphones Arena: Allphones Arena offers a range of food and beverage options to patrons visiting the venue including retail concessions and bars.
Newcastle Entertainment Centre: Bars, kiosks and confectionery outlets are available serving a variety of food and beverages.
The Swifts mascot, Sporty Swift, joined the team at the start of the 2011 ANZ Championship season. With bright red hair and high socks she gets the crowd going at each home game, she loves netball, the Swifts, interacting with the fans at games and dancing on the sidelines!
The NSW Swifts will be available for autographs for a brief period following each home game. After a warm down and stretching, players will walk along the sidelines of the court to sign autographs for fans at the bottom of the stands.
Any important notices, such as road closures or rail trackwork which may effect fans travelling to the Swifts games will be posted here:
- There’s nothing like watching a game LIVE – purchase tickets from www.swiftstickets.com.au
- Can’t make it to game – check the Broadcast Details for more info
- Near a computer? - Watch BigpondTV's streaming video
- Follow us on Twitter and join the conversation using #goswifts – twitter.com/theNSWSwifts
- Like us on Facebook and join the conversation – facebook.com/NSWSwifts